Habit Salon grew followers by 70,000!
If you haven’t heard of Habit Salon yet, get ready to spend your next few hours being mesmerized by their incredible online social media presence.
If you don’t personally know one of their 111k Instagram followers or haven’t braided your hair along with one of their hundreds of tutorials, you may have seen their trademark perfectly tousled tresses on fitness stars such as Heidi Powell, Real Housewife Kim Zolciak Biermann, in photo shoots directed by industry-leading photographer Ty French or even in your Instagram feed from top beauty influencers that boast millions of followers.
Habit Salon, owned by Chrissy Rasmussen, built a nationally-known brand that continues to see success proven by their huge following – but it didn’t happen overnight.
How did we do it?
- First, we cleaned up their social media profiles to create a great foundation for our new content. Optimization was performed on every element of their page – from their business description, to public photos.
- Partnered with the Habit stylists by creating a picture station, ideal for capturing the final product, showcasing beautiful work and ensuring a consistent flow of content to utilize.
- After building a huge content library, we committed to posting at least 1-2 times per day and implementing a tagging and hashtag strategy on every photo to include the client, top salons, beauty influencers and industry publications.
- Created a video strategy for tutorials on the most popular services (braids, cuts, color, waves) to help Habit-lovers create the look from home. While social content displayed quick views, all posts linked to full-length videos on their YouTube channel to boost search engine rankings.
- Built relationship with local Instagram influencers: in exchange for modeling for hair tutorials, we’d crosspost and promote content.
What were the results we get in 16 months?
- 400% increase in revenue
- Grew followers from 700 to 70,000
- Achieved over 500,000 views on Habit’s YouTube channel
Where are they now?
- If you’re trying to get an appointment, plan on being flexible with your schedule or waiting awhile for your stylist to get availability – they’re constantly booked!
- Followers have reached over 111k, and it’s still growing.
- Our tagging strategy helped Habit Stylists create their own brand to obtain thousands of followers to showcase their personal work.
- Chrissy and her team are able to fly around the country to salons to partner in providing services to clients not located in Arizona and providing education to salon owners to teach their methods.
- Building their brand is an understatement – they just launched their own line of hair extensions and services for events!
September 14, 2021