Parkhouse Eatery Increased Traffic In 6 Months!
Parkhouse Eatery is not your typical San Diego restaurant. Their menu options bring a simple elegance to their location, a house that once held the St. Vincent de Paul thrift store! When paired with the neighborhood feel and year-round patio weather in San Diego, it’s become loved by Southern California locals and visitors alike.
Parkhouse owner, Tony Loiacono, relied on word-of-mouth to get new customers for years. It worked for awhile… until a positive online presence and digital marketing became imperative for businesses, particularly in the hospitality industry. After exploring his options, trying social media management himself, and working with another company short-term, Tony reached out to Business Warrior and asked us for help.
Business Warrior worked with Tony to identify his goals and made it our mission to make a huge impact on his breakfast/ brunch sales and ROI.
“After working with Business Warrior for the first 6 months, I have seen such an increase in interactive traffic and business, I had decided to sign on with the next level. I highly recommend teaming up with Business Warrior. They are professional and they deliver.” Tony Loiacono – Owner of Parkhouse Eatery – San Diego, CA
How did we do it?
- Optimized over 150 online and local listings to correct his address and correct hours of operation.
- Refreshed his social media presence with brand new profile and cover photos, descriptions and consistent branding.
- Coordinated a photo shoot at his location to build up a library of over 500 images.
- Created custom content with a strategic posting calendar to promote the ambiance, menu items, and breakfast/brunch experience to generate more buzz for Parkhouse.
- Ran targeted marketing campaigns promoting his breakfast/brunch specials and offers.
- Built out a reputation management strategy to respond to every review and provide special offers to reviewers who gave 1-3 stars to entice them to give Parkhouse a second chance.
- Designed email marketing in the form of newsletters and automated follow-up sequences to keep a steady conversation with his current customers and entice them to come back.
What were the results?
- After 3 months of optimizations, improvements, content and tactics, we were able to generate a huge increase in breakfast and brunch attendance and sales.
- Business Warrior increased the average ticket price by providing Tony with market research of his competitors.
- Brought back 25% of lost customers from negative reviews with our reputation management strategy.
- Raised their star rating on Yelp from a 3 to a 4 in just 8 months!
Where are they now?
- Since Business Warrior has taken over their social media Parkhouse Eatery has been able to spend the time they want on creating the perfect restaurant atmosphere and trendy meals.
- They are continuing to grow with Business Warrior in various ways. Some of those ways being through online social media postings, reputation management, and online marketing campaigns.