Parkhouse Eatery Increased Traffic In 6 Months!
Parkhouse Eatery is not your typical San Diego restaurant. Their menu options bring a simple elegance to their location, a house that once held the St. Vincent de Paul thrift store! When paired with the neighborhood feel and year-round patio weather in San Diego, it’s become loved by Southern California locals and visitors alike.
Parkhouse owner, Tony Loiacono, relied on word-of-mouth to get new customers for years. It worked for awhile… until a positive online presence and digital marketing became imperative for businesses, particularly in the hospitality industry. After exploring his options, trying social media management himself, and working with another company short-term, Tony reached out to Business Warrior and asked us for help.
Business Warrior worked with Tony to identify his goals and made it our mission to make a huge impact on his breakfast/ brunch sales and ROI.
“After working with Business Warrior for the first 6 months, I have seen such an increase in interactive traffic and business, I had decided to sign on with the next level. I highly recommend teaming up with Business Warrior. They are professional and they deliver.” Tony Loiacono – Owner of Parkhouse Eatery – San Diego, CA
How did we do it?
- Optimized over 150 online and local listings to correct his address and correct hours of operation.
- Refreshed his social media presence with brand new profile and cover photos, descriptions and consistent branding.
- Coordinated a photo shoot at his location to build up a library of over 500 images.
- Created custom content with a strategic posting calendar to promote the ambiance, menu items, and breakfast/brunch experience to generate more buzz for Parkhouse.
- Ran targeted marketing campaigns promoting his breakfast/brunch specials and offers.
- Built out a reputation management strategy to respond to every review and provide special offers to reviewers who gave 1-3 stars to entice them to give Parkhouse a second chance.
- Designed email marketing in the form of newsletters and automated follow-up sequences to keep a steady conversation with his current customers and entice them to come back.
What were the results?
- After 3 months of optimizations, improvements, content and tactics, we were able to generate a huge increase in breakfast and brunch attendance and sales.
- Business Warrior increased the average ticket price by providing Tony with market research of his competitors.
- Brought back 25% of lost customers from negative reviews with our reputation management strategy.
- Raised their star rating on Yelp from a 3 to a 4 in just 8 months!
Where are they now?
- Since Business Warrior has taken over their social media Parkhouse Eatery has been able to spend the time they want on creating the perfect restaurant atmosphere and trendy meals.
- They are continuing to grow with Business Warrior in various ways. Some of those ways being through online social media postings, reputation management, and online marketing campaigns.
March 29, 2022
March 23, 2022
February 01, 2022
January 12, 2022
December 14, 2021
November 09, 2021
October 12, 2021
September 14, 2021