This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you use the Product. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us: When you register to use the Product, use the Product or Services in any way, communicate with our support team, send us an email, or communicate with us or the Product or Services electronically in any way, you are giving us information that we collect and the right to conduct searches, inquiries, and actions on your behalf that generate information. That information may include: your IP address, name, business name, business website URL, information relating to you or your business’s social media account(s), physical address, email address, phone number, credit card information, wage, salary, employment, and other information of any kind. By giving us this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, disclosed, and stored by us.
- Consumer Lists and Messages: We may retain the digital wallet device identifiers, email addresses, Consumer spending habits, order history, order preferences, social media habits and actions, cell phone numbers, messages you send to Consumer Lists or Customers of any kind, and any other information that Consumers have provided in any way, directly or indirectly, in any format via the Product, in addition to such information that the Developer of the Product may independently develop as a result of analysis or review of any of the aforementioned information types.
- Information from your Use of the Service: We may collect information about your business and how and when you use the Product. This information may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, time, date and browser used, physical address, your business’s SIC code, and actions taken by you within the application. It may also include information posted about you or your business on the internet in any form or listings on various forums and search engines, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google listings, Yelp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Information Provided by your Payment Processor / Financial Provider: including, but not limited to: Merchant IDs, Merchant Name(s), addresses, phone numbers, merchant status, group numbers, primary contact first and last names, primary contact addresses, website URLs, SIC codes, transaction types, settlement status, entry mode, transaction IDs, linked transaction IDs, Acquirer Reference Numbers, terminal dates and times, authorization dates and times, settlement dates and times, redacted PAN data, PAN hash, card types, foreign card indicators, interchange qualifications, currency codes, transaction totals, batch information, authorization codes, and any other processing, settlement, or financial information. We will never share this information or any derivatives thereof other than: (1) internally within the Products or Services for your business’s benefit and use; and/or (2) with your Payment Processor or Financial Provider who provided the information.
- Cookies: When you register to use the Product or utilize any of our Services or websites, we store "cookies," which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our websites, when you use the Product, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Product.
- Web Beacons: When we send emails to registered consumers we will sometimes track who opened the emails and who clicked the links. We do that to measure our campaign performance and to improve our features for specific segments. To do this, we include single pixel gifs, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We also include web beacons in the emails we deliver for you. We use the data from those web beacons to create the reports you see about who has or hasn't opened emails or clicked links. Reports are also available to us when we send you email, so we may collect and review that information.
Use and Disclosure of Information We Collect and Personal Information. We may use and disclose Information we collect and your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use of the Product. For example, if you provide personal information when you visit our website or speak with a representative by phone or in person, we may send you future communications about the Product and/or signing up. If you use any of our Products, and we think you might benefit from using another Product we offer, we may send you correspondence asking you about it.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need updated payment or billing information. We may use third parties or internal functionality for secure credit card transaction processing, and we may send billing information to those third parties or other internal departments to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To enforce compliance with this TOU and applicable law.
- To provide customer support to you.
- To protect the rights and safety of other end users and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders, regulatory requirements, and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, regulatory, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
- To support, improve, and sell Products the Developer of the Product offers. This may include adding features that compare campaigns, or using data to suggest other publishers your customers or consumers may be interested in. This may further include producing reports, summaries, and suggestions based on the information, and any derivatives thereof. The Developer of the Product may also communicate information about you internally to conduct research for any additional products or services offered by the Developer of the Product, now or in the future.
To populate our engagement applications. The purpose of these applications and related Products and Services is to give you a better understanding of how you are performing in key digital marketing areas like Listings, Reputation, Social Media, and Website Performance.
- Listings: refers to how a business’s information appears on search engines and other popular sites.
- Reputation: refers to what customers are saying about the merchant on various review sites.
- Social Media refers to our platform’s ability to link with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram profiles.
- Website Performance: refers to our website module - which monitors uptime, page load speed, domain expiration, and Google analytics.
- To populate our Intelligence applications The purpose of the Intelligence applications is to provide you with sales reports, a view of your merchant statements, chargeback information, and funding events. Our platform uses redacted PAN data to populate these reports and present them to you in an understandable and accessible format.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational purposes.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or "opt in") to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email.
- Limitations on Use and Disclosure: Other than as required by law or regulation, we will never share your information with another merchant, or with any outside entity (other than an entity through which you receive card processing services). Our internal systems within the Products are designed to ensure that your information is not shared with another merchant. Further, we will never share any information regarding your business’s finances, transactions, or settlement data with anyone other than you, or the processing party who provided us with the information.
Notice of Breach of Security No one is safe from hackers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you or people on your Consumer Lists, then we will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Accuracy of Data, Transparency, and Choice. We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do that. If your data or Information changes (like a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes.
We may keep some data and Information indefinitely. We will give you access to any Personal Information about you that we hold within thirty (30) days of any request. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about you from our servers at your request.